If you have a really big bunch of kale, you might need two medium sized pots or one pretty large pot.
- brown 1 medium onion diced and a few cloves of garlic minced in at least enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pot
- add 2 medium tomatoes diced
- add water to 3/5 full and let boil
- add 3-4 medium carrots chopped
- add 1 bunch chopped kale chopped or torn - tuscan kale (vs. crinkly kale) works best, and add water as needed
- add salt and/or tuscan seasoning and/or fresh basil to taste
- add 1 can cannellini beans, stir, and let simmer
Technically, it’s tuscan white bean bread soup, but I have not really perfected that aspect.
mom: I like u
me: i love you!